Filipino Training Weapons
These top quality hardwood Escrima, Arnis, and Kali training weapons are designed to withstand the rigors of partner training and are also well suited for solo technique practice. I feel it is important that each training weapon mimic a real weapons performance and feel as closely as possible, therefore these hardwood practice weapons are constructed with the following qualities:
- Patterned after real weapons. I strive to maintain historical accuracy.
- Blades are made from hickory.
- The hilt is made from your choice of hardwood; Hickory, Jatoba or Purple Heart.
- The guards are locked into the blades and can not slide or loosen.
- The blades have a full tang and the handles are constructed with laminated hardwood slabs.
- Finished with a linseed and tung oil blend which penetrates into the wood to create a tough and durable surface.
Custom Training Weapons
If you would like one of the standard items (seen below) with your own special specifications, or you’d like a training weapon not found on this website, supply a written description with a photo or drawing and I’ll let you know if it’s something I can make for you. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote and timeline. (No fantasy or cartoon sword requests please. R.S. wasters are not toys, they are designed for serious martial arts training.)
Showing all 5 results